For the reason that with the iFD-Stator® NETZSCH has succeeded in combining efficiency, economy and environmental safety implementing this in one unique dual system.
I ntegration of efficiency and environmental protection.
F lexibility of the stator prolongs lifetime and capacity.
D ual system reduces and conserves the environment.
- Compatible with all NEMO® pumps of the NM series
- Reduced pulsation and improved fluid flow
- Considerable increase of efficiency due to reduced starting and running torque
- When the elastomer collar is fastened the defined compression for the iFD-Stator® 2.0 is automatically generated
- No limitation of speed or pressure compared to standard stator
- Reduced down times thanks to increased lifetime and reduced maintenance time
- Remarkably easier stator change through easy compression free assembly and disassembly
- Easier handling and higher robustness of the new housing concept
- Prolonged lifetime through axial mobility of the elastomer
- The replacement of the stator costs less as the housing can be reused
- Reduced life cycle and energy costs