For highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that have a tendency to bridge, the NEMO® BP Progressing Cavity Pump is the optimal solution. The NEMO® BP can be used in nearly all branches of industry to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance with dosing in proportion to rotation speed. The special features of this model include the patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw, the integrated bridge breaker and the enlarged rectangular hopper. Optimal feed into the conveying elements is guaranteed by means of the coupling rod with this feeding screw and the conical force-feed chamber. The bridge breaker prevents bridging and makes the mixing of aggregates possible. The hopper dimensions can be adjusted to the individual application case. The block construction of the NEMO® BP with flanged drive is particularly compact and economical.
Features of the NEMO® BP hopper-Shaped Progressing Cavity Pump
- Pump housing with integrated bridge breaker and enlarged rectangular hopper
- conical force-feed chamber
- special coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- stator with hopper-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
NEMO® BP hopper-Shaped Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
- gentle product conveyance
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- connection for all drive types
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BP hopper-Shaped Progressing Cavity Pump
- variable modular system
- a large spectrum of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the most varied of applications in your processes, it is now possible to procure the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps.
Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber.
Drive and connecting shaft with a coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw for optimal feed into the conveying elements and two gimbal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
Suction and Discharge Housing
Pump housing has integrated bridge breaker for the prevention of bridge building and for the mixing of aggregates (e.g. for conditioning of drained sludge), enlarged rectangular hopper and conical force-feed chamber as well as coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw for optimal feed to the conveying elements.
The hopper dimensions can be adjusted to the individual application case.
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with DIN and international standards. Materials in steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NEMO® BP Progressing Cavity Pump is available …
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 200 m3/h
- for differential pressures up to 48 bar
- with adjustable hopper dimensions
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator elastomers, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, to oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, to Aflas and Viton.
- in S-Geometry for gentle conveyance and secure operation
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
- highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that have a tendency to bridge
…your solution for pumping highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that have a tendency to bridge
The NEMO® BP Progressing Cavity Pump with auger and bridge breaking paddle provides continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation handling with metering in proportion to rotation speed in a variety of industrial markets. It is employed primarily for highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that have a tendency to bridge.
Wide Array of Applications
The NEMO® BP Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pump is used primarily for substances with the following properties:
- tendency to bridge
- substances with solid content
- sticky to dry
- thixotropic and dilatant
… such as
dewatered sludge, filter cakes and much more
- low noise
- low vibration
Wide Range of Capacities and Pressures:
- adjustable capacities up to 1000 gpm
- for differential pressures up to 750 psi
The following accessories are available for the NEMO® BP hopper-Shaped Progressing Cavity Pump:
- dry running protection units for NEMOLAST® stators
- flow sensing unit for solid stators
- speed monitoring device
- diaphragm pressure gauges with various connections
- multi-function pressure instrument
- quench pot
- pressurized flushing for double mechanical seal systems
- ring dosing nozzle
- chemical anchors
- stator removal tool
- adjustable feet
- mobile and trailer mounted units
- covers for drives
- electrical control systems