The further development of the proven iFD-Stator®: If performance, economy and environmental compatibility are essential to you, the iFD-Stator® 2.0 is the perfect choice for your NEMO® progressing cavity pump. With its further development, NETZSCH has succeeded in realising all of these points in a unique system.
The iFD-Stator 2.0 is compatible with all NEMO® progressing cavity pumps of the NM series and can be easily replaced due to its design. iFD stands for:
- Integration of performance and environmental protection
- Flexibility of the sealing line due to the mobility between the components
- Dual system of stator and stator housing
Due to the two-part stator housing, the disassembly and assembly of the stator are significantly simplified, which considerably reduces your working time. The stator can be easily slid onto the rotor when not tensioned. The sealing line required for operation between the rotor and stator is only created when the stator is fully assembled. The local mobility of the stator in the stator housing extends the service life and thus reduces your life cycle costs. In addition, the reduction in torque allows the use of smaller drives and thus helps to reduce investment costs and energy requirements. This saves you money and, at the same time, contributes to environmental protection. Only the worldwide patented iFD-Stator® from NETZSCH offers you these advantages. The stator is sponsored by the German Federal Environmental Foundation (DBU) due to its innovative character and the many environmental protection aspects.
1 Two-part stator housing
The two-part housing makes it much easier to change the stator.
2 Closing unit
The closing unit can be opened and closed without expensive special tools.
3 Elastomer with collar
The certified elastomers ensure high operational reliability.
4 Dirt protection unit
Easy to remove and install, the dirt protection strip prevents impurities from entering the locking unit.
- Compatible with all NEMO® pumps of the NM series
- Significantly simplified stator replacement due to easy-to-open stator housing
- Stator change without preloading
- Long service life, low life cycle costs, low energy costs due to significantly easier start-up
- Higher efficiency during operation
- High operational safety due to robust design and certified elastomer qualities
- Certified according to ATEX
- Environmentally friendly product due to pure production, as a prerequisite for high-quality recycling